- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Prices, dates and course details are subject to change.
- Information displayed on our website or any printed material is an invitation to treat.
- To cancel or postpone a course booking 7 days’ notice is required.
- Eligibility criteria may apply
- Delegates must comply with the Schultz Knowledge Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Returns Policy
You may cancel your purchase within 7 days from the date of order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and obtaining a returns number. Providing we receive the goods within 7 days of issuing a returns number and in their original packaging and condition you will be refunded the price paid within 30 days from the date on which we received the goods. All returns are to be sent to Schultz Knowledge at the buyers own cost and risk.
The following exclusions apply to the refund policy stated above:
Goods that are received after the time period stated above but within 30 days will be subject to a restocking charge and will only be accepted at Schultz Knowledge’s discretion and with prior written agreement.
Services (e.g. training) that have already been provided.
- Currency Policy
All transactions are in Pounds Sterling (GBP) unless otherwise stated.
- Refunds Policy
If the item you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
- Age Restricted Courses
If you wish to order training which may only be purchased by persons of a certain age, you may be asked when registering on the Website to declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the items.
If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we reserve the right to cancel your order.