Managing time is about managing your life.
Time – one of the most valuable resources, be it in our professional or personal lives. But, how do we get to master it? Personal relation with Time: we don’t see it, but it affects us daily. Delaying: the high price we pay. Disruption: how to handle it?
The training we deliver on Time Management Master Class helps participants understand their relationship with time, as well as to develop the ability to decide which tasks need to be completed and when.
Delegates will achieve best results by understanding their job role and setting realistic objectives, and will reduce time spent on paperwork.
• Training materials
• You will receive a CPD Certificate of Attendance in time management
• You will be part of an innovative, interactive and practical time management course
How will I be assessed?
You will complete a weekly planner.
• Qualification/s or experience in your subject area.
• Applicants are expected to have a good command of both written and spoken English
Who should attend?
• Project managers, Project coordinators, Team leaders, team members, managers
• Specialists in different professions who would like to develop time management skills
• Project managers who would like to develop their skills to a master level and a certification to reflect this.
09:00-09:30 — Introductory session/Ice break
09:30-10:00 — Goals setting
10:00-10:30 — Managing what to do
10:30-11:00 — Arrange the task
11:00-11:15 — Coffee Break
11:15-13:00 — Time priority tools
13:00-13:40 — Lunch Break
13:40-14:20 — Delegation
14:20-15:00 — Time wasters
15:00-15:15 — Coffee Break
15:15-15:40 — Performance indicators setup
15:40-16:30 — Term schedule, Weekly planner