General Manager and Business Trainer
Marius Dontu is the General Manager and Business Trainer at Schultz Knowledge (London, UK), being directly involved in the administration and management of the business (training and consultancy). He is an international certified senior trainer working in this field since 1994, creating national vocational standards, e-learning and blended learning programs.
He has experience providing training for Deloitte, Lidl, Generali, T-Mobile, L’Oreal, BCR, Lukoil, Netop, Tractebel Engineering- GDF Suez, Cushman&Wakefield, Wipro, Oracle, Orange etc.
A highly accomplished and well-established individual with over 30 years of rich professional cross-industry experience.
Experienced in planning and implementing robust L&D strategies and programs within fast-paced ecosystems, empowering organizations and individuals to develop professional expertise across a suite of specialisms, governing the end to end project lifecycle, utilizing digital learning platforms and exceeding expectations set by clients and stakeholders.
A results-focused and goal-orientated individual who enjoys working with people from all backgrounds and looks forward to new challenges.
- Leadership & Management
- Complex Problem Solving
- Change management
- Organizational Communication
- Creativity & Innovation
- Behavioural economics
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Agile
- Strategic Planning
- Training Delivery
- L&D Excellence
- Mindfulness & resilience
- Coaching & Mentoring
- E-Learning Platform’s
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Project Lifecycle
- Accreditations from Oxford University
- City & Guilds
- Global Institutions and othersLearning and Development
- Agile Project Management
- Prince 2
- E-Learning Trainer
- Train the Trainers
- Procurement Expert
- Professional Competencies Assessor
- Project Management
Project & Programme Highlights
- Global training delivery - Firms from Germany, Sweden, Italy, UK and many others
- Train the Trainers course delivery - Training offerings since 1995
- GREAT (Game based Research in Education and Action Training) - Serious Games, JOANNEUM Graz University
- NVQ framework and NVQ standards implementation - E-Learning Programmes specialist
- Leadership programme for UEFA/Football Federation - UEFA License PRO course and many others
- “Coaching for Performance” needs assessment, training and coaching delivery for 70 companies